Add "ọrụ" in Igbo to your vocabulary.
Examples of ọrụ
- Indefinite article: ọrụ
- Definite article: ọrụ ahụ
- Usage: ọrụ ahụ na-bụ ezigbo
|3||ọrụ ya (f.)
ọrụ ya (m.)
- English: Igbo Health Dictionary
- French: Dictionnaire Igbo de Santé
- Pre-order | Pré-commander | Buch vorbestellen
If we don't do work, the food and the knowledge simply accumulate in us. The excess food makes us overweight. The excess knowledge makes us arrogant. Being overweight leads to disease. Being arrogant leads to mistakes. Disease and mistakes are both unhealthy for us.
ọrụ in other languages