When you purchase a kasahorow book, you automatically become a member of the Igbo kasahorow Reading Club.
Get any of the following kasahorow dictionaries at your nearest library or bookshop.
- Delight the grandparents! - 1000+ entries: Teach your child 500 Igbo words
- Modern Igbo - 100+ entries: A concise introduction to the Igbo language
- Igbo Learner's Dictionary - 100+ entries: Learn Igbo
- Modern Igbo Dictionary - 100+ entries: Learn modern Igbo vocabulary
- My Home in Igbo - 29+ entries: Translate and Learn Igbo
For libraries, bookshops, and partners
How do I add Modern Igbo dictionaries to my catalogue?
Send an email to Afia Osei (firstname.lastname@example.org) and describe how many Modern Igbo dictionaries you want to order, and how frequently you want kasahorow to replenish your catalogue. You will receive a quote for the initial batch of dictionaries and any subsequent replenishment.
You may also request specific bilingual dictionaries to be made for your needs: